Friday, December 6, 2013

...a legendary show...

VIDUNDER
SWEDEN
LIVE @ the go bananas rehearsal room

27. October was a cold, dark and moonful night...on this spontaneous evening the mighty VIDUNDER from Sweden were seeking accomodatiuon at the rehearsal room of my friends the GO BANANAS (Stoner/Psych Rock) and there they played a V.I.P special concert for just 15 people, the mood was very relaxed and uncomplicated.
The funny thing was that I already had the tape for two weeks in the repeat mode, when suddenly my phone was ringing and I got the invitation for this great underground show which perfectly fitted my unplanned evening: So i started to drive... After a longer time finally a concert that really moved me...it is not selfish of me to say this, because after numerable concerts and festivals it is simply not that easy to impress me.
However, these swedish guys had rocked my ass with a perfect show, with a good sound(the personal one) and some great songs!!! The stylistic influences of their sound are warm and organic: Old amps and old instruments adorn the long-haired band, moreover they theoir own sound, nevertheless very similar to Graveyard. With this performance they conquered my ear and I can only recommend to book this nice guys to your hometown! Big thank's to Hubert,Wolfmaster, Cheesy,Max and Aki for the hospitality, the whole band VIDUNDER for the cool promotion package and their funny german tour companion.
USE THE FORCE ON SEE YOU SOMETIME SOMEWHERE YOURS STONERHEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment